Saturday, February 7, 2009

"I wanna go....."

So the other day, Nichole's oldest girls decided they wanted to go swimming. So they did....Well B decided that she wanted to go, but I couldn't let her go without me. Needless to say she was not very happy. She threw one of her tantrums and I wanted to scream. Well my mom and sister were there and they suggested to fill the tub with water and let her swim there......So we did. She put on her swimming suite and goggles and headed to the tub. It was the funniest thing, she got in and started to cry because Ryleigh didn't want to get in and because I would join. Can you see me in my swim suite with her in the tub?!?!?! That would not be a good sight. We then decided that since Brooklyn hadn't had a bathe for the day that we would let her get in and play. The only difference was that Brooklyn was in her birthday suite. Try explaining that to B.........
B has had a hard time being here in Kearns and not having her BF, Nat, to play with. Well today I took her up to play and I am soooooo glad that she had the chance to go and be with her BF. We love Nat and her fam. We can't wait till little Nicole is born(I am sure Amy can't wait either). We told Nat that we would come and steal her from her mom and she can come and hang with us when that baby is born. I'm not sure that she understood the term 'Steal', but I finally told her that I would just come and get her and she could spend that day hanging with us. We are so blessed to have such great friends in our lives....Thank you for allowing us to be part of your fam Nat...we love you guys!


1 comment:

Lisa Burbidge said...

Kim, this is your cousin Nate, I just found your blog and thought we would say hello. Hope all is going well. Email us at theburbidgefamily@yahoo.com so that you can see our blog. Take care Nate