Monday, March 2, 2009

Best Friends


Here are two girls that totally love each other. I hope and pray they will be BFs forever. I went up to Bountiful to get the girls from PJs sister Heidi's house and thought that we would go kidnap Natalie from her house. See Amy, her mom, just had a baby and I know how it is to have a new baby and a four-year-old. So we went and kidnapped Natalie and off to our house we went. We decided to go and grab McDonald's...well that turned into.."Can we stay and play?" How could I say no to two great kids. So we stayed and they had a blast. When it was time to go, B said to Nat "Natalie you have my heart" I wanted to cry and yes I finally did. We dropped Nat off at her house and I cried. They are such good friends and hardly ever get to see each other. I went home that night and cried some more. My dad made a really good point, which in turn made me feel sooooo much better. He said, "Kim look at it this way. At least they live 20 minutes apart. I could be worse if you lived 200 miles or in another state." THANKS DAD! You truly know how to make me feel better. So cheers to Nat and B, may you two be BFs forever!!!

3 comments:

Aislinn said...

those are the cutest pics! I saw you the other night too - outside of "grandma's" house - maybe changing a baby?! I thought I should stop but I didn't - next time I totally will though. We miss ya!!

Amy said...

they're so cute! thanks for taking Nat - it was nice to know she was in good hands and having fun with a friend. it's exactly what she needed!

Kimmie said...

Yes Aislinn please stop the next time I am up there...I would love to say Hello. I really miss Bountiful...I think more than anyone can comprehend!!!!!