Friday, April 24, 2009

Brooklyn Nichole Freeman

Today is Brooklyn's first Birthday......OMG where has the time gone. Happy Birthday my little angel, Mommy loves you very much!!!!



What a great road traveled for her to get here.

Months after:
Having to go on a diet...I guess I was too fat to have a baby?
Pre-eclampsia
High blood pressure
Throwing up morning, noon, and night
Bed rest for three weeks or maybe it was a few months????
More hours at the hospital in labor than I anticipated
Piece of cake delivery with pushing for maybe a half hour
Coming home and feeling the blues
Hard time with the whole breast feeding thing
Trying to be a wife and a mom
Jaundice
Lights
Give up the breast feeding thing and went to formula
Blessing day
Croup at three months and an overnight in the Hospital
Having a great baby!
Love of my life....Need I say more!

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

Yeah - Happy B-day to Brooklyn! I can't believe it's really been a year - that did go by fast!