Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

Bethanie started Kindergarten this year....OMH! I can't believe that my Bee is going to school. It seems like just yesterday I had her. She loves it and that is all that matters. We have a lot of work to do, Bee is a little lazy! As long as she applies her self, she will be brilliant. Bee is a smart kid and she knows it, but when she get lazy we have issues. I wonder where she gets that from...not me!!! She did great the first week, but now she seems to struggle. I think once Bee gets in the grove, she will be just fine. We took pics (of course) of her first day of school and thought we would share them with you all. Thanks Uncle Matthew, Aunt Kat, and Zoe for the outfit. It was a hit for the first day of school!
Gotta love that face!
Love the Cheese!

1 comment:

Katrina Jackson said...

You're welcome! The outfit looks so cute on her! I'm so glad that she loves school, I'm sure she'll do great!