Friday, January 22, 2010

Will it ever end?

So I decided that I need to Blog at least once a week if not twice. I am always on facebook, but there really isn't space to really write 'whats on you mind'. I also have decided that this blog is just not for the girls, but for me too.

Bethie is starting to be so sassy that I wonder if it will ever end. When she talks to me its as if she is 16 and I am really having a hard time with that. I could understand if she was 16, but she is 5. There are times when she and I are having a conversation and she reminds me of her dad. Always trying to argue with me and make sure that she ends up winning the conversation or making her point well known. Urrrrrrr!!!! I have enough reminders of him, I don't need that coming from my 5-year-old. Don't get me wrong...I love my Bethie, but come on! Any advice would be great!

No comments: