Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WOW...its been long!

I can't believe that it has been this long since I posted. Things have been good then bad then good again. I thought the roller coaster ride was over once I divorced PJ...NOT!!!! As the Carpenters sang..."Its only just begun..." So true! The last couple weeks have been pretty hard. We have found out that Bethanie might be lactose intolerant, Brookie has got to have eczema, and I have gone from 32 hour to 12. Can it get any worse? Maybe this is why I don't post...too much drama. I prefer to talk about good things not the bad....but whatever. On a good note...I have put myself out there and have gone to a lot of singles activities and have met some really AWESOME peeps! It reminds me of how it was when I was younger and single. We do have a blast and having single friends that KNOW what you are going through is so good. It has made me re-look at my life...I am not the only single mom/parent out there. Thanks to all of my new friends that have helped me see that there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!