Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So I decided that I better blog something before you all think I fell off the face of the earth. I can't beleive how busy I have been lately. I never thought that getting a divorce and having to go back to work would give me no time for myself. I get up, get ready for the day, get the girls ready, take them to the sitter's house(my mom now), head off to work, go get the girls, go home and then try to do the 'motherly' things(laundry, getting dinner, cleaning, spending time with the girls, etc). It may sound like I am complaining, but I am not. I love work and the girls love my mom and being with. It was great for us to go out to Heather's house the last three weeks, Bethanie has loved being with Jackson. Big thanks to Heather for taking them, LOL (to me that is lots of love)!!!! The girls are great! Brooklyn has two teeth coming in. I took a look before I put her to bed and they are almost all the way through. The weekend was horrible, she was in a lot of pain!! I can't even imagine what it feels like, but Nichole can; just ask her!!! Bethanie is great, she loves being with her cousins. She just fits right in here, she takes off her coat and leaves it on the frontroom floor just like the rest of the kids!!!! Since I forgot to put pics in of Halloween take a look at the show:

No comments: