Monday, November 24, 2008

Crazy!

So call me crazy if you like...it isn't even Thanksgiving and I changed my background to Christmas. Well I decided that while I am online tonight that I better do it before I don't. Besides I have to celebrate with red because of the AWESOME game on Saturday....GO UTES! Things have once again been crazy....I am out of school on Wednesday so I will place a new slide show of the girls so you all can see how big they are getting. Brooklyn was at PCMC again on Friday morning. She has Croup again...lovely for me. Good thing it was on a weekend and school was out for SEPs. She is better, but still has a head cold. That was a crazy night. I got up at 5:30 that morning, went to work, had a little nap, went to Twilight at midnight, and then to PCMC at 3:15am. I was going on 24 hrs of no sleep. Good thing for sisters. I got to sleep when Brooklyn slept and Bethaine was able to run around with kids and Nichole watched over. Thanks A Million Sis! Twilight was awesome and I could see it over and over and over again. I have only read the book once and am almost done with Eclipse. I can't wait to re-read Twilight, I hope I get more out of it this time. Well at least really pay attention to it. I think when you read books for the first time you just read to get through it, so next time I will take my time.

No comments: