Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bethanie and her adult talk!

So.....Bethanie is four going on 24. She is like a little adult. She can carry on a conversation with anybody like she was their age or older. Today she was at a friends house and we were talking about a Brooklyn and how she is a baby....Well Bethiane pipes off and says: "No she is a Human Being!" What four-year-old knows what a human being is....... Bethanie's dad has a aunt and they live in Woods Cross. Well this aunt introduced her to 'coffee creamer', french vanilla to be exact. Well she loves it. Elli(the aunt) adds milk or water to it and Bethanie drinks it up. Well the other day a friend of mine asks Bethanie if she would like some milk with her lunch. Bethanie says "Yes, coffee milk please" My friend Lonni, says 'what!' Well she tells me this and I had to explain to her the whole story. Now we just laugh. I love that kid....she can really brighten up your day. My mom and I have always sung to Bethanie, since she was little, 'You are my Sunshine' and now a days that just sums up that girl. She is my sunshine!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment: