Friday, January 9, 2009

Getting so BIG....

So when Bethanie was four months old her grandma Marlene gave her a Jumperoo for Christmas. I really wasn't sure about the toy and wondered if B was too little for it. Well we tried it at our apartment and she loved it. I can remember when we moved back to SLC from New Mexico she was really jumping in it and I went to change the laundry. As I am changing the laundry, I didn't hear the bouncer. I walk slowly into the front room and B had fallen asleep......Well the other day we got it out for Brooklyn and she loves it(especially if someone is in the room watching her...that little performer). We all got a kick out of it. especially Bethanie. She likes to pretend she is jumping with her sister. Well look at what happens when you jump for a half hour at 7:30 at night:



1 comment:

Katrina Jackson said...

hehe, Mom told me about this! Those pictures are adorable!