Saturday, January 3, 2009

Heck Ya!!!

UTES FIRED UP!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos

WE DID IT!!! To all of you who didn't think we could, which was about 89% of the Nation.....WE DID IT! The underdogs, the team west of the Mississippi, the great University of Utah.


Last night I went over to my sister Heather's house to watch the game. My brother Matthew was there and that game rocked! Brad, Heather's husband, put the game through his projecter and let me tell you....watching that game on that made me feel like I was one of the fans at the actual game. I would of loved to of been there, but ya know.....I really don't understand all this BCS stuff and the controversy of that whole thing, but we went in with our heads high and kicked some major butt!!!!!! Go Utah, We showed them!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

amen to that! :)

BikerDAD said...

your damn right we kicked some serious butt!!!!!!!