Thursday, May 14, 2009

Go Go Go....


Today was a go go go day. I was up at 6 and it is 9:39pm and I am still awake! B had a Dr's. appointment today and she had to pee in a cup to check to see if her UTI has gone completely out of her system and she refused to do it. Finally after 45 mins in the office area I said to her: "Bethi if you go pee in the cup we can go to the Zoo!" Well that worked. Sure as stuff the minute we went in the bathroom with the cup, she went! The things we do as mothers to get our kids to do stuff. So off to the Zoo we went. We saw whatever animals she wanted to see, we rode the train and the new carousel, had Kettle Corn, and decided that we better go before it got to busy. Then we ran 'mom' errands, went and saw my grandma (who is in a nursing home), and headed home. We walked out the door this morning at 9:15 and didn't get back til 6:15. Then we did our nightly routine and now I am ready for bed. The kids passed out hours ago. What it would be to be young again!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

you are such a good mom. I think my kids would pass out of shock if I bribed them with such an awesome prize...and then you actually did it in the same day! Pat yourself on the back for that one, girl! :)