Monday, May 4, 2009

The many quotes of a 4yr old!

lds church 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

So Sunday's have been a challenge for me the past couple weeks to the point that I don't even want to go. So last Sunday Bethanie was given a talk before we went to church and then right before sacrament started. So as the sacrament was being blessed, Bethanie threw herself on me and said that she was tired and wanted to go home. So I quietly said, "Bethanie we are not going home, please be quiet during the sacrament!" The blessing was done and they started passing it to the congregation and she says at the top of her lungs: "But I am just a child who needs to take a nap!" I said "Bethanie please be quiet!!" She then says, "But I am just a child who has been here for a long time!!" So I quietly got up and took her to the hall. Great! Why does it have to be so hard!!! Good thing that I have a sister and her family that can help out!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

you know how much I love Sundays :) I am convinced that this isn't the time of our lives to get uplifted from church, it's a time to stay in the habit and teach our kids. So high-5 for lasting however long you last...she'll be grown and gone before you know it...then YOU'LL be the one who wants to leave to take a nap ;)

Aislinn said...

Thank goodness for family support! I agree with Tiff - this is the time to teach consistancy and get into the habit of going to church. Way to go for sticking to it - amidst everything else! The lessons that will come and the blessings received will far outweigh any embarrasment or frustration!