Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer begins....

I have had some great and not so great summers. This year will be a great one.....even though I have to work. We have spent a few days up in Bountiful, with Amy and her girls, at the pool. We love the pool. Brooklyn loves the water. In fact the first time I put her in the pool in her floaty, she climbed out of it and fell in the water. After a recovery of water up the nose and mouth she refused to get in it again. She would kick and scream if I tried to even put her in it. So, thanks to her dad, she has a new bathing suit with floaty things on the inside. She likes it, but she still falls over head first, if she gets too far into the water. This week may not be a good time for the pool. My sister has a rule about the pool, she doesn't go unless it is 80 degrees or hotter. Well this week it is suppose to be rainy and cool. Dang it! I was hoping for some sun on my pasty white legs and on my farmer tan from recess duty. Happy Summer to you all!

pool Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: