Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Monday Night S'mores!

We went camping last weekend....Yes I took the girls camping and let me tell you I will NEVER do that again until Brooklyn is about 6!!!!! Don't get me wrong...it was fun, but it works a lot better when there are more hands (like husband hands) and your kid can walk and not crawl around eating the dirt!!! So Heather, my little sis, was telling us about oven s'mores! That they are better than any fire roasted marshmallow s'more. And that we will never eat s'mores again if we have then oven style. So Monday being FHE we decided to make oven s'mores! Oh my heck was Heather right! They were so goooooood! My parents, Bethanie, and I had two each! I could of had five, but.....I didn't! Thanks Heather, from now on we will being having FHE and Monday Night S'mores!!!!





Bethanie says to me: "Mmmmm, Mom these are great!" Ya you should of seen her face after she ate them, that pic is PRICELESS!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You're brave :) Since Bryan has been sick, we haven't gone camping...I just can't imagine trying to do it all on my own. Asher is obsessed with eating dirt as well, and I'd just as soon him eat dirt I know where it's been...like at my house ;)

Amy said...

Camping with a crawler sounds like a nightmare! But you've got to tell me how to make oven s'mores! I'll bet Nat would love them!