Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What's Up!

Since Brooklyn is confined to home and I have the rest of the week off, I decided that I should post and update you all on 'what's up' with us. Fall has been way fun for us; the leaves, friends, canning, Halloween, playing with friends, and just hanging at home.
The girls are good. Brooklyn has this nasty H1N1 bull crap along with croup and some viral flu. We have had some scarey days with her but I am sure we are on the down hill. She loves to go to day care and play with Ms Wendy and the kids. It has gotten to the point that she doesn't even cry anymore when I drop her off. She waves goodbye and says "C YA!"
Bee just loves going to school and learning. She comes home and talks about her day and how all her friends are mean to her and how she hates Jessie, but in the long run she has a great time with school. She likes to tell stories about her friends being mean to her, but it is the other way around. Bee likes to be the boss and when they don't want to do what she wants them to do, she says that they are being mean! GO FIGURE!
Work for me is going good. I really enjoy what I do, but realize that it won't be forever. Not that I want to be on my own just yet, but I now if I want to do that I need to find a better job that pays more and has longer hours. I have decided not to do the extended program after school anymore...my girls need their mom at home! It has been nice to be home for awhile, not that I want to have Brooklyn be sick, but I have gotten a lot of stuff done. I do, however, look forward to going back to work on Monday.
Here are some pics of some of the stuff we have done in the last litte while. Hope all is well with all of you!

1 comment: