Sunday, March 21, 2010

Have you ever?

So last night I watched 2012 and am not sure today if that was a great idea. I have had the biggest anxiety attack ever and can't seem to get those things out of my mind. I was texting a good friend this morning about it and she asked if I thought that is how the world is going to come to an end. I really haven't really thought about that kind of thing, but have you ever really sat down and wondered? Well, I thought that because of our beliefs that it wouldn't be that drastic...Well boy was I wrong. I went in and started talking to my parents and they pretty much disagreed with me. The world will be cleansed by fire and the wicked will be burned! And it will be that bad, but not to worry is what they said! There it goes...ANXIETY!!!!!! Not that I am some horrible person and that I have committed murder or something like that, but the fear set in. Why is it that I am afraid of what is to come when our Savior comes again? Why is it that that concept causes so much anxiety? HELP!

No comments: