Saturday, March 20, 2010

I just don't know......

why this week has been sooo bad! I have been the crankiest person in the whole wide world. I just don't know what the heck is going on. One minute I want to cry and go to bed and the other I am dropping words that I don't ever use and am just hateful. I am not sure what to even say to people and if you talk to me, my tone of voice just might bite your head off (don't believe me ask my parents especially my mom). We are going on almost 6 wks where PJ hasn't come and taken Bethie and hell forget Brooklyn...he doesn't even ask about her! Work has been really hard, not because of work related stuff, but because my child attends the same school and has issues! Brooklyn has been sick and I missed three full days of work just to take her to the dr. office to get a shot because she refused to take her meds. and was getting sicker. I am tired of let down and really don't know how to handle it, why is it so easy for men to get back in the dating field? Three months after things ended with the divorce and that, PJ is shacked up with some girl. Wait, some woman and her two teenage kids. let alone the other young adults that don't live with her. What is that all about?
I might say I am sorry to all of you who read this, but I'm not! This is how it has been for about two weeks and...................................................................................

2 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

I don't know either, all I can say is that I know we miss the girls. And I feel bad for them. I know that it is hard on them.

Kimmie said...

Pj chooses to not be involved not only in their lives but in school and everyday life. Trust me the girls are doing great and don't need someone who can't be a part of their lives!!!!!!!