Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another cousin playdate!

So today was the second time that the girls and I got together for a play date. We went to Kangaroo Zoo and the girls had a blast!!!! It was good to see the girls playing with their cousins and getting along. Lily, Mary, and Bethie were good babysitters. They keep track of Brooklyn and made sure she was safe. Bethie comes running to us and is yelling that Brooklyn got kicked in the head by another kid. Well by the time we got over there, Lily had taken care of it all. Go Lily...way to be a tough kid! So we ordered pizza and let the girls play some more. I watched Brooklyn at the end so the girls could go off and do their own thing. So Brooklyn was in this on jumper and she picked up something and started to eat it. OMH!!! I yelled and freaked out. I said to little Josh (who isn't so little anymore): "Get in there and get her for me please. She just put gum or something in her mouth!!" So off he went and got her. Once we got her out of the jumper, I took it out of her mouth. Come to find out it was only a Skittle and she ate it not someone else.....phew!!!! You should of seen me, I was dry heaving. It was gross!! Anyway.....the girls had a blast and I am glad that we get to spend time with their cousins on that side of the fam! Thanks Redd fam and Grandma 'D' for letting us be apart our your lives!

Oh by the way here are some pics!!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments: