Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Progess report and random pics!

Tonight was a training night. I haven't been able to do much because of the whole thing with Brookie and all the ER visits and the doctor visits so I was a little nervous. Now to some of you running for 7 mins straight is probably not hard. Well when you aren't a runner it seems like eternity. So off I went...the first 5 mins was just a walk. Now I am a great speed walker and have done speed walking since I was in college (I had to take PE and that seemed like the best thing to take!). So walking is no biggie! Well once that 5 mins was up I headed into my 7 mins jog.........well I get about half way in and I start to loose it and my mind is telling me to stop and just walk....OH NO YOU DON'T! I had a hard time finding good music to run to on my little iPod shuffler and I need that kind of stuff.....so I start telling myself (out loud mind you) 'Come on girl...you can do it!!" The more I keep telling myself that, I keep going. I then proceeded to say it louder and louder. Well if you were driving next to me or even walking around me you might of thought to your self....'Man that girl is crazy!' No just self motivation!!!!! Anyway I made it and I feel GREAT!!!! I am going to do this...you just wait and see!!

Oh P.S. Here is a slide of some random pics of the girls. In some of them you can see the sores on the front of Brookie's face....the inside is 10 times worse!!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: