Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh no, where did it go?

About a week ago Bethie came to me and told me she had a loose tooth! She was so excited and could hardly wait to tell someone. We called her dad, her Aunt Heidi, and her Aunt Nichole. She wanted to call her Great Grandma Mary, but she wasn't home. She was soooooo happy to finally have a loose tooth. Days past and she keep asking me, "Mom when is my tooth going to come out?" I tried to tell her soon, but that just didn't work. Well Saturday we were at my sister's house for Brooklyn's birthday. We had just finished dinner and I told the kids about the candy buffet and off they went with their boxes to fill with goodies. We had just cut the cake and my mom says shockingly: "Bethie where is your tooth?" She had lost her tooth eating candy or dinner and didn't even feel it. How could you not feel something hard in your food or evening chewing your food. Anyway it is gone and she was so worried that the tooth fairy wouldn't come because she didn't have a tooth to put under her pillow. We all explained to her that she would come, just put a note under your pillow and she will find it. Sure enough she did and Bethie got her first dollar from the tooth fairy!

No comments: