Saturday, May 1, 2010

FRUSTRATED

is not the only word....SAD is another. Here I sit at my computer crying at 10:45 p.m. Wishing that I could make it all go away. Bethie and Brooklyn went with there dad today for about 7 hours.........Brooklyn came home a snot and Bethie come home sad. Asking her how her day was she begins to cry and say: "Not good mom, dad yelled at me all day, I couldn't play with my toys, and I am getting kicked out of my room because Bree is moving back in the house!" I asked her why she couldn't play with her toys and she said: "Dad put them in the garage because Bree is moving in that room!" "What happened to your bed?" "I don't know but I don't get to sleep over anymore with dad so I guess I don't need one!" Talk about break your heart!! What do you do? I am so FRUSTRATED and SAD that my girls have to go thru all of this crap. Bethie did say that she got to see her Great Grandma Mary and play then, but it wasn't very long before they had to go back home. She laid in bed tonight sad and I just didn't have the words. So, I just laid with her and held her till she fell asleep. I have never been at such a loss for words............HELP!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well sis, I wish I had some words too. I think you did the best thing by just laying by her and loving her. Sometimes it's those rare and quiet moments that show and express the amount of love you have for her and that will be the comfort she needs. I'm so sorry that you three are going through this. Give her my love and hugs!!