Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Changed My Mind!!!

Ya know lately I can't make up my mind. I am not sure what I want this blog to look like and I finally decided to leave it with one background. So I spent the last 35 minutes looking for one I really liked and here it is................................
Today was ruff and I don't think I will go into details, but Iam so thankful for my fam. and our Heavenly Father. What a great thing it is to be able to get on my knees and talk to him like he is right next to me! I know that whatever I tell him or ask him he listens. I love the poem Footsteps, a lot of the times I feel that way. What a comfort he is and I am blessed to have that!

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

I like the new background! Sorry to hear that your day was rough - hopefully tomorrow will be better!
hang in there!

Nichole said...

Oh Kimmie, I just love you! Things are going to be ok. Just hang on to your faith. You are amazingly strong!