Saturday, October 18, 2008

She did it!!!

So when we moved into my sister's house and since the day Bethanie got a big bed, we have had big problems with her staying in her own bed. She would come into my room and want to sleep in my bed. Well that really doesn't work for me, I don't sleep and she does! Go figure. So when we moved into Nichole's house I made Bethanie a kiss promise that if she could stay in her own bed for so many days, I would take her to Build -a-Bear and she could make a animal. Well She Did It!!!!!! So yesterday I took her to Build-a-Bear and she got her animal. We had so much fun stuffing, bathing, and dressing her TURTLE. She named her turtle Crush like the turtle off of Finding Nemo, even though crush is a boy in the movie! This Crush is a girl and Bethanie loves the fact that she got Crush and now we all call her a BIG GIRL for sleeping and staying in her own bed!!!! Take a look at the pics! Love you all and thanks for all your help!

No comments: