Friday, October 3, 2008

Follower

So maybe I am a follower not a leader. I was looking at my fam and friends blog and saw two things on two differ blogs and though y not. I loved the Christmas Countdown off of my friend Tiffany and had to download the widget. I come from a family that was raised on big celebrations when it came time to the holidays. So......I then went to my sister Heather's blog and saw that she changed her background for the season or current month/holiday. So I thought y not. They have all differ kinds of backgrounds for all differ occasions, so y not. I felt like using the witchy one, because one I love the color purple and two I like witches (I think I might of even been called that a time or two). Thanks for all your great ideas and thanks for letting me be the follower in this blogging world.
LOL

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Love tha background to your blog, very spooky! The Christmas widget gave me a sick feeling...requires a job (sorry, know ya hate that)! Hey, thanks for watching my kids this weekend. love ya!