Friday, October 10, 2008

Update



So I decided to give Brooklyn some bangs. I had a hard time deciding to leave her hair or cut it. Well the bangs won!! My niece's and I decided to pull up the middle and this is what we got. Her new nickname is Bebbles. She is getting so big and I can't believe how fast the time is going. She is now on two stage one baby foods a day and is drinking 8oz. bottles, Bethanie never took a 8oz bottle. She now weighs 14 lbs and 11 oz. She is 25 inches long and still growing. She is in the 50 % of her height, weight, and head circumference. I am such a lucky mom. To have two great, beautiful, and wonderful girls. Bethanie is doing so good. She is learning her ABC's and her name. She is a smart kid and I can not believe that she will go to Kindergarten next year. WOW!! I have decided that the girls are so have such close fam. Bethaine and Ryleigh are like sisters and that means a lot to me. The kids love the girls and sometimes if not most of the time get in trouble because they like to be around the girls then do what Nichole and Danny ask... Sorry! I am so blessed to be with my sister and her fam. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for the sacrifice they have made for me and my fam. My fam has been so supportive and great through the whole process. I am blessed to have such a close fam..."You mess with me, You mess with the whole damn fam." Thank you all for your support and willingness to help me and my girls. I love you all tons. I put up the jumper roo for Brooklyn and she like it but she really didn't know what to do with it so I put it back in the garage. I took pics and a video when she was in it, it was funny for us to see her in it. My little Bebbles! Brooklyn also has this thing with putting a blanket over her head when she wants to go to sleep. So I put her under her gym to play and she fell asleep. Well she pulled the blanket over her head. It really makes me nervous.....I think she might smother herself, but she doesn't. I guess that main thing is that she goes to sleep and when I know she is sound asleep, I go and take it off her face. That silly girl!