Monday, October 6, 2008

Tag~five things that u may not know about me!

So my sister Nichole tagged me with this 'five things you don't know about me'! Well this may be very hard for me but I will give it a try.......................


1. I was Freshman Attendant for Homecoming when I went to Mesa State College in Grand Junction Colorado. I was the coolest experience that I ever had in college. I had never been that popular, well so I thought. I think the only reason I was nominated and won was because all the home coming committee was in my institute classes and we were all good Friends and they decided to nominate me and them tell me they did after I won!

2. I love High School Musical!

3. My favorite movie is Last of the Mohican's.

4. I have lived all over the United States and can say that I would not of changed it for nothing. My fav places was probably Iowa. I went from JR. 9th grade to High school 9th grade. Scary! I really remember being in Des Monies and all my friends at high school and church (Katie Helt, Jared Griffen, Jeff Foster, Arianne Chatterly, Kristen Smith, and the Kristen my sister through up against the wall because she said something about me in the bathroom.) I remember the winters and how cold they were and the summers and how humid they were. My high school looked like a prison. I went from Pennsylvania as a majority to Iowa as a minority! I played church ball and loved to watch the Boys play ball (only cause I was in love with my seminary teacher, Janet McCoy's son. Which I never missed seminary because he was there). I got ejected from a b-ball game because I threw a girl into the wall. I visited Nauvoo for the first time. Hit puberty and got contacts(those coke bottle glasses had to go) Tried out for drill team and got turned down even though the girl I tried out with fell and gave up and I had to do it with another person. I lettered academically for the first time and had a big ceremony. Got my drivers license, but could not drive to school (of course I moved right after) TP with a lot of church friends and got caught. I was told I had really big cafe muscles by Jared Griffen........I am sure I could go on, but I won't bore you.

5. My ultimate dream would be to be an interpreter for the Deaf.




Tag your it: Amy, Tiffany, Katie, and whoever else want to share!

1 comment:

BikerDAD said...

Number 5 is a great goal, i say go for it