Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family

Let me jsut say I have the best family. This time last year my sister, Heather, was expecting. I was expecting and my sister-in-law (Kat) found out that they were expecting. Oh my heck! It was great. Three women in the same fam pregnant. Well Addiosn Scoot was born February 28th, Brooklyn was born April 24th, and finally Zoe was born June 29th. So pretty much they are all twomonths apart. Tonight we had dinner at my sister Nichole's house. Addi and Brookie were on the floor playing. Addi now sits by herself and is crawling and Brookie just lays and rolls around.
This is Addison. Eight months old. Ithink she looks like a Cupie(if that is how you spell the word) Doll.
Of course, here is Brooklyn. Six months old. That girl..............what a wonderful baby. We have not had her relfux medicine for a few days and let me tell you she has been very upset. Even without it, she is pretty good to handle. My little sis had some of the med that Brooklyn takes and brought us out some. About a half hour after I gave Brooklyn some, she was as content as could be. Thank goodness for fam. Not having a job that pays every other week is hard. Now I can wait for payday and then fill Brooklyn's rx. Your a lifesaver sis, thanks!


Now Zoe is in this pic, it might be hard to see her, but she is there. She is four months soon and is jsut a doll. She looked so cute in her Boston Red Sox outfit.

I hope that these girls will be close friends and cousins. I love the fact that Bethanie and Jackson were born so close together. I see what good friends they are and am thankful that they have had each other to play with. Watching Jackson, when Heather was working was great for Bethanie. They have and still are great friends. We love you all so much. I know I have said this a thousand times and I will probably say it a thousand times more but..........Thank You all for all that you have done for me and my girls. Going thru a divorce is not as easy as it looks, but I have been blessed by the Lord and it has been pretty easy thus far. We have hit some bumps in the road, but with the help of our Heavenly Father and our Savior we got through them and will be able to get through anything.

No comments: